This morning science and technology have reached to the blue. For the viable living of people, we need both of these. Researches in the science field have ascertained many medicines. In this article, we are going to understand how medicinal plants are accessible to make our life healthy.
Many medicines in the form of powder, tablets, and capsules are easily accessible in the marketplace. But every treatment has one or the other corollary. Such type of side effect can even result in fatal occasionally. When medicines were not readily accessible to the people, they use the plants. In the famous book of the AYUSH medicine ‘CHARAK SAMHITA,’ much of the treatment description is mentioned. Here side, we will see some of the types of medicinal plants.
Types Of Medicinal Plants For A Healthy Life
There is numerous medicinal plant. A brief parley of some of them is given here.
- Ajwain is the most common and most beneficial plant herb.
- They are generally found in a clump and can increase in the garden.
- It needs unswerving sunlight for its proper growth.
- People need to continue it by giving shape to it at regular intervals.
Benefits Of Ajwain:
- In medicine for various diseases
- Herb is used in green tea to lose weight and stay fit.
- It has an anti-oxidant, which makes the skin flaming and healthy.
Uses Of Ajwain:
- It is used in the medicinal duct-like ulcers, back pain, etc.
- Ajwain can also take orally if one likes its taste.
Aloe Vera Plant
- The scientific name of Aloe Vera is the Aloe barbadensis miller.
- Everyone has seen the Aloe Vera growing in their garth.
- It is a plant having succulent green leaves and looks very graceful.
- It is a very favorable plant for the health of the people.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe Vera has Vitamin E, which is an essential vitamin in the body.
- It makes the skin glowing and mist naturally.
- The pulp of the Aloe Vera can also eat raw, which is very salutary to the body.
Uses Of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe Vera is used up in the aloe gels. These gels are multipurpose.
- It can use as an emollient, shampoo, conditioners, etc.
- Skin whitening could do with the Aloe Vera at home without any harmful treatment.
- The scientific name of the Basil is the Ocimum basilicum. Every person might see this plant daily, but they don’t know its importance in life.
- Basil can increase if it gets proper water, sunlight, fertilizers, etc.
- The leaves of the basil plant are the most nutritious part of it.
Benefits Of Basil:
- It is wholesome for the skin and hair.
- Diabetic patients should utterly consume it because Basil helps increase the insulin level in the body.
- Inflammation in the body can also be reduced by petitioning the leaves’ juice on that particular part.
Uses Of Basil:
- It is used in food dishes and as garnishing material. It gives a very graceful glance to the plate.
- Basil is used up in the factory fabrication of the medicine.
- The bay tree needs the proper amount of soil and water to nourish up.
- The leaf part is the most nutritious one in the Bay tree.
- The bay tree is typically found in every house garden.
Benefits Of Bay Leaves:
- Bay leaves are very advantageous for the digestive system to increase its metabolism.
- Consumption of these leaves helps to cure the gas problems in the stomach.
- In preparing the regular tea, Bay leaves are added to make it beneficial for the health.
- Bay leaves make the bones stronger by adding the calcium layer to them.
Uses of Bay Leaves:
- Bay leaves are used in medicine to make the cure many of the ailments.
- It is consumed as in the innards of the food to make the dishes delicious.
- The scientific name of coriander is the Coriandrum sativum.
- The green leafy plant shows up very well if the appropriate amount of fertilizers are enumerated to the plant.
- Coriander has much practical value, which is enlisted below:
Benefits Of Coriander:
- Coriander is very nutritious for eye health and related ailment.
- Many salutary vitamins, such as vitamin C, Vitamin B9, etc., are present in it.
- Thyroid patients should consume it as a juice or utterly raw.
- It contains potassium and phosphorus, which help the person to boost immunity.
Uses Of Coriander:
- Coriander is used in the production of medicine for various diseases like Alzheimer etc.
- It is used in cooking to make dishes more delicious and nutritious.
In this busy schedule, people don’t have the time to probe nature and its importance. If God has given the dilemma, its solution is also present near to us. These types of medicinal plants are boon for the people to have a healthy mortal life.
We need to comprehend and protect such kinds of plants for future generations. If you know the importance of these plants, you should also help other people to grasp them. Consume all such plants accustomed and stay healthy in life.