On 4th February, World Cancer Day occurs. Did you know cancer is the world’s second most common cause of death?
Learn all about World Cancer Day, the theme of promotions, cancer signs, and prevention. We should bring improvements together.
According to WHO, cancer is one of the major causes of death. From 2000 to now, every year, on 4th February, the world is celebrating cancer day by arranging programs, expressing thoughts on social media, by inspiring others. Finally, if you want to do something for cancer patients, you can donate for them and help them.
We recognize that the accrual of the irregular cells in every part of the body is unregulated. This condition is the most prevalent in the world. It is impossible to find a person in society today who, either or, has not been affected by cancer in any way. World Cancer Day aims to pay tribute to those battling and those lost to this awful illness.
This special day of remembrance and dedication seeks to make people learn more about cancer. And encourage them to take action so that, one day, there will be many people in society who are not affected by cancer.
History Of 4th February World Cancer Day :
Cancer is one of the world’s major causes of death, according to the World Health Organisation. The first World Cancer Day took place in Geneva, Switzerland.
At the first World Summit against Cancer in 2000, World Cancer Day became official. The festival is organized in Paris with cancer organizers and prominent figures from around the world attending. A declaration entitled the Paris Against Cancer Charter is signed. It also addressed success and expanded investment in cancer research, prevention, and care.
How Can You Celebrate 4th February As A World Cancer Day?
The type of cancer has several different colors and markers used to mark and encourage the fight against a single type of cancer. The orange ribbon is used.
- Please make your customized social media post and share it with the world, with your message.
- Create a comment by illuminating a prominent landmark in your region in orange and blue colors on World Cancer Day.
- Write an op-ed blog post, record a video chat, feature on your website World Cancer Day, enter a newsletter story, or email a local journalist.
- Take account of your encouragement. Find an event on the Activity Map in your vicinity, register, join or take part.
- Inspire others to hold your celebration on World Cancer Day.
- Let your political parties prove their dedication, raise awareness and take action on this World Cancer Day. Write to them.
- Post your personal social media message.
- Enlighten with the colors of World Cancer Day, a vital landmark in your city.
- Cancer Treatment Fundraiser.
- Translate materials so that as many people as possible have access to information.
- Disseminate the term by an op-ed, blog, or video post.
- Give and donate something.
- Take part, volunteer, or organize your celebration on Global Cancer Day.
WHO says 17 people in the world die of cancer every minute. Each year, a particular theme is World Cancer Day. The International Cancer Prevention Union is coordinating the day. WHO created an early detection guide for cancer.
This day aims not to drop misunderstandings of cancer and to help people learn the right knowledge. A person with cancer has the right to live like an average person and must feel self-respect and have a standard atmosphere at home and in society.
There are many other ways of adding your contribution, of course. Take a look at the World Cancer Day website if you are still not sure how you, your office, education, area, or group can get involved. There, as well as explanations of what other people and groups do in and around the day, you can find publicly available tools to get you started.