Swine flu is a contagious disease that can have severe consequences if ignored. Last year, many cases of this came across the country. If swine flu is not treated, it can also become fatal. This can be quite dangerous, especially for lung patients. Small children, older adults are more likely to be vulnerable.
Apart from this, low immunity and already ill people can also fall prey to this disease. If a person has been taking medicines or is undergoing treatment for a long time, this disease can prove fatal for such a person.
Causes Of Swine Flu:
Swine flu fever, also known as H1N1, is specifically caused by the virus released from the respiratory tract of pigs, which can make anyone fall prey to this influenza. It is necessary to identify to avoid it.
Symptoms Of Swine Flu:
Symptoms of swine flu are similar to those of common influenza, which are as follows: fever, severe chills, sore throats, aching muscles, having a severe headache, cough, vomiting, and diarrhea may occur, Loss of appetite, Feeling weakness, etc. Symptoms arise during this disease.
- It acutely affects youngsters and pregnant women.
- Its infection is caused by drops of fluid emitted from coughing, sneezing, etc. of the patient. The patient puts his hands on the mouth or nose while sneezing, and after that, any object that he touches becomes infected. When a healthy person touches this infected object, that person also gets infected.
- Symptoms occur within 1 to 7 days after becoming infected.
Who Can Get Infected – Weak persons, children, pregnant women, elderly, and people suffering from chronic diseases may usually get infected speedily.
Stay Away From These Things:
- Stay away from cough, cold, fever patients.
- Do not touch any object after touching the eyes, nose, mouth, and wash hands with soap / antiseptic fluid and clean them.
- Cover your mouth and nose while coughing, sneezing.
- Stay comfortable and relaxed. Stress reduces disease resistance, which increases the chances of infection.
- Reduce the intake of starch (potato, rice, etc.) and sugary substances. Excessive consumption of this type of substance reduces the activation of specific cells (neutrophils) that fight against diseases in the body.
- Do not consume yogurt and buttermilk. Drink plenty of boiled water and use nutritious food and fruits.
- Avoid congestion in case of cold, cold, fever, and get proper sleep (about 7-9 hours) while staying at home.
Common Treatment Options:
Here, we are listing a few treatments way that we can give to the patients suffering from such disease:
- Put 2-2 drops of sesame oil on both sides in the nose t a day.
- Eat 2 to 3 basil leaflets daily.
- Drink 20 grams of Giloy or fresh Giloy juice daily.
- The appropriate quantity is for adults, reduce the amount according to the age of children.
- Swine flu-like fever, sore throat, cold-cold, cough, and shivering, consult your doctor immediately if any of these symptoms appear.
- Keep camphor, cardamom, clove mixture (powder) tied in a handkerchief, and keep sniffing. The risk of infection is low